Monday, August 23, 2010

Things are Starting to Boil


Blogging was not my habit but I am trying to cultivate the habit now since I know I will have an audience and this could really improve my writing.

About what Mr Blackstone(Is it okay if I address you as such?)  said yesterday about things are starting to boil, I really agree with him. School work that is piling,CCA meetings to attend, blog posts to write and comment. Its starting to get real busy. Just yesterday, I did not have a rest time from 830 in the morning all the way till 8pm at night when I was in a taxi rushing for another meeting because I was already late. I wondered how did I even manage to survive through the day. I could have survived on the adrenaline rush or it might just be the cups of coffee that I have drank. Despite all the madness, I really enjoyed the day and I think this could be good training for my future in the working world.

However, amongst all this madness, I really hope that I do not neglect a lot of stuff like my school work, my relationship and my family. At the end of the day, these are the things that matters to me the most. I do not want to have gone through so much and look back realizing I have lost all these things.

That is why I really think its a good idea to reflect frequently and writing blog posts is a good way to start. And since I got another crazy day ahead of me, I am writing this post on the journey to school from Pasir Ris: )

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. When comes to the second week, all those annoying stuff appears one by one. It is really tough to handle all those things well in time! Still remember we discussed in the tutorial on whether you can keep the time? Despite of the fact that we are all too busy, there is still some time for us to relax and share with close friends, families. To encourage us, be busy is being improving! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with you. I see this as a learning process to make ourselves better for the future. Nevertheless, we should always look back once in a while to check in with yourself.

    It is sort of know yourself better too like what we said in class that the most important step to developing EQ is to know yourself first. By knowing ourselves, we will know our limits and our flaws. When the time comes for you to face the challenges, at least you will be prepared and hopefully be able to resolve it in our own special ways :)

    ReplyDelete